Where will TABC be held in the spring of 2021?
We have a date reserved for March 13, 2021 at the Utah Valley Convention Center.
What if COVID-19 makes us unable to hold an in-person event?
It is our greatest hope that we will be able to hold an in-person event. There is a chance that TABC will have to be moved online if the Covid-19 climate does not improve by March 2021. If that is the case, all registered attendees will be changed to an online ticket and be refunded the difference in cost.
If we do get to have an in-person event, what measures are in place to help keep everyone safe?
Holding an in-person event will be a top priority this year. In order for this to happen, the following guidelines will be strictly enforced.
1) Top cleanliness guidelines will be followed at the event including hand sanitizing stations placed outside every classroom, as well as rooms wiped down between sessions.
2) Masks will be required as well as social distancing enforced as much as possible.
3) We ask that parents temperature check and symptom check all attendees before bringing/sending them to the conference.
4) Should an attendee show any symptoms of sickness they will be sent home as soon as possible and given access to the virtual conference instead.
5) If an attendee exhibits symptoms of COVID 19 or is forced to quarantine anytime after March 11th, they will be given access to the virtual conference instead and refunded the difference. It is up to the attendee or parent/guardian to request this change BEFORE 10:00 am on March 13th.
6) If a government shutdown should force the closure of the in-person conference, all attendees will automatically be reassigned to the virtual conference and refunded the difference of the ticket price. Parents/Guardians/Attendees will only have 48 hours to request a refund after the reassignment before regular refund rates will apply.
How old do I have to be to attend?
Attendees must be between the ages of 13-19. (At least seventh grade)
Registering more than one child? You deserve a break!
Complete registration for one child. Email us the registered teen's name and we will send you an exclusive sibling coupon code to shave $10 off on registration for each additional child from your family. It's that simple!
Email us at with Sibling Code in the subject line. (Coupon may not be combined with another offer.)
Food Allergies? We've got your back!
If your child has either a gluten or diary allergy, we are happy to provide for a special lunch and snack for them. To arrange for this, please email us your teen's name and their allergy.
Email us at with Food Allergy in the subject line.
Service Animals Policy
Teen Author Boot Camp follows the same policies as Utah Valley Convention Center when it comes to service animals. UVCC's policy states "ADA-recognized service animals are welcome at the UVCC provided they are leashed or under similar control as appropriate. The owner must take full responsibility for the animal." Attendees may also be asked to sit on certain sides of the room in order to provide a safe space for those with animal allergies.
Policy on Parent Attendance
For the safety and comfort of all attendees, parents/guardians will not be allowed to accompany their teen to the conference. If a parent/guardian feels the structure of the day may provide too much stress or anxiety for their teen we recommend attending the virtual conference instead.
Lost and Found Policy
During the conference, lost and found items can be accessed in the same area as the registration tables. After the conference, any lost and found items will be left with Utah Valley Convention Center. If a teen discovers they have left a needed item at the conference, they should contact UVCC about the item.
TABC Refund Policy
Refunds must be requested through the site in which you purchased your tickets. Full refunds of tickets will be honored up to March 1st. After March 1st and up until March 12th, only a half refund will be issued. NO REFUNDS will be issued after March 12th.
Email us at to request a refund.